Project Brief

The design of Cassia North Coast project, by Dimensions-Egypt, is characteristic of its aesthetic quality and deeply grounded conceptual integration of the surrounding natural environment . The project is a high standard community with total area of ( 88000.00 meters) ; with only 20% of the total area residential buildings and the rest 80% green areas and services.

LOCATION: EGYPT

Love this project? Show some love and Share